- s highly excited
a fevered imagination
- The most fevered followers of Allen's organizational methodology gather online.
- In a heartbeat, hundreds of stories full of fevered theorizing gushed forth in the press.
- As he prepares for his swan song, it's the iPhone's wizardry--not his--that's stirring up the fevered anticipation usually reserved for a summer blockbuster.
News & Articles
- Deadline Awards Watch With Pete Hammond, Episode 30
Listen to (and share) episode 30 of our audio podcast Deadline Awards Watch With Pete Hammond . Deadline’s awards columnist talks with host David Bloom about the fevered campaign attending the opening week of Emmy nominations voting; Behind The Candelabra , The Bible and other contenders for Emmy Best Movie or Miniseries; Mel Brooks and his AFI Lifetime Achievement Award ; and the week’s notable ...
June 14, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Conan O Brien in FOXNews
The whole experience was surreal. It was a fevered dream,O'Brien told The Associated Press in a phone interview.
- Aquilino Pimentel Jr in Sun.Star
It is pure hogwash. It is a take-off from a Harry Potter plot and has no bearing with reality. It is a product of a fevered imagination,Pimentel said Thursday.
- Fidel Castro in CubaNet
The much-publicized dissidence, or alleged opposition in Cuba, exists only in the fevered minds of the Cuban-American mafia and the bureaucrats in the White House,Castro said to resounding applause.