ferroconcrete : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n concrete with metal and/or mesh added to provide extra support against stresses
- Situated southwest and through Chatuchak's menagerie of squawking, barking, chattering fauna-for-sale is J Plaza, where more permanent, ferroconcrete storesmany specializing in .
- A ponderous tome, its almost every paragraph is studded with ferroconcrete facts and charges that are almost too heavy.
- The town was girdled by a 25-mile belt of ferroconcrete pillboxes, tank traps and barbed wire.
News & Articles
- Workbook on Airport Runway Construction Assures Human Safety
In the service of good construction and the motivation of making structures that will save human lives comes W.H. Cogill’s Constructed Layered Systems , a definitive work on measuring and analysis of ferroconcrete surfaces used in runway systems.
Aug. 22, 2013 - Aircraft Maintenance Technology