ferryboat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a boat that transports people or vehicles across a body of water and operates on a regular schedule
- A New York City ferryboat became a Mississippi stern-wheeler for a day tootling its way up the Hudson River to the infectious quicksteps of three Dixieland jazz bands.
- It becomes necessary, in order to thwart a rival ferryboat operator, for Fields, Skipworth, Wells and gurgling LeRoy to win a race in the Keystone in the course of which LeRoy .
- Amelia Eden, 25, niece of former British Prime Minister Anthony Eden; and Giovanni Borrelli, 30, $35-a-week engine-room mate on a ferryboat that runs between Naples and Ischia .
- Mehmet Ali Talat in New Anatolian
The Greek Cypriots have displayed an unbelievable reaction to the ferryboat trips between TRNC's Gazimagusa city and Syria. The Greek Cypriots are about to conduct a holy crusade against Syria,Talat stated.