ferrite : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a solid solution in which alpha iron is the solvent
- In Washington last week, enterprising Philco became the first manufacturer to demonstrate a new-model wartime TV set that saves 26% in copper, 51% in ferrite, 58% in silicon steel .
- Cores are rings of ferrite suspended in a grid of wires (visible in the right third of this frame).
- Sizing up the new technology, TDK's executive vice president Shunjiro Saito realized at the time that the company's previous bread-and-butter business, ferrite .
News & Articles
- Transmitter Coil Modules foster wireless charging development.
RWC5353 Series helps shorten design cycles for engineers developing wireless charging devices. Compliant with Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) Qi standard, wireless charging coil modules improve efficiency and performance while minimizing EMI in wireless charging devices. Transmitter coil modules use ferrite material 28, and complete solution features -40 to +85°C operating range. Power ...
Aug. 9, 2013 - ThomasNet