- n trade names of a narcotic analgesic that can be inhaled and that acts on the central nervous system and may become addictive; used as a veterinary anesthetic and with other drugs before, during, and after surgery; also used as a nonlethal gas to incapacitate people in hostage situations; also abused as a recreational drug
- After four days of silence, Russian Health Minister Yuri Shevchenko acknowledged that the gas was based on derivatives of fentanyl, a common medical anesthetic, but he insisted it .
- After four days of silence, Russian Health Minister Yuri Shevchenko acknowledged that the gas was based on derivatives of fentanyl, a common medical anesthetic, but he insisted .
- It was a designer version of the anesthetic fentanyl, which is widely used during prolonged surgery.
- Martin Narey in Reuters UK
In this trial, all of the primary and secondary objectives were met by showing patients could be successfully converted from oral opioids such as OxyContin(R) and from fentanyl patches such as Duragesic(R) to TRANSDUR-Sufentanil, while also showing... James Brown http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Brown&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEg4u1EVNhSFzJQK_1lCBortzCoXw Earthtimes (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/durect-reports-positive-phase-iib-data-from-transdutm-sufentanil-clinical-program,750245.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGzivOY12qO2eQDkqqr_vYn3lVrPg Mar 16, 2009
36988 47792 feral It is appalling that words like 'animal', 'feral' and 'vermin' are used daily in reference to children," said Martin Narey, Barnardo's chief executive. "These are not references to a small minority of children but represent the public view...