fenugreek : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n annual herb or southern Europe and eastern Asia having off-white flowers and aromatic seeds used medicinally and in curry
- n aromatic seeds used as seasoning especially in curry
- Thick chunks of fresh tuna are marinated in a blend of mustard seeds, tamarind pulp and fenugreek and then mixed into a rich coconut sauce.
- Halitosis treatment using Fenugreek Among the several home remedies for halitosis, the use of fenugreek has proved most effective.
- Mayor Bloomberg says the likely source of the mysterious city syrup odors are fenugreek seeds used to make fragrances at a New Jersey plant.
News & Articles
- Shrimp with Chermoula
With the arrival of spring it’s time to excite the palette with some exotic, bright flavor. Your taste buds are begging you to switch up the long winter’s comfort food routine. Here we travel to East Africa for a taste of its traditional flavors using Berbere (pronounced bahr-beh-REE). Berbere is a spice blend usually containing pepper, paprika, fenugreek, ginger, cardamom and a variety of other ...
March 30, 2014 - Flathead Beacon