fenestration : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the arrangement of windows in a building
- n surgical procedure that creates a new fenestra to the cochlea in order to restore hearing lost because of osteosclerosis
- Last week freak-fenestration's pioneer, Saks Fifth Avenue, was at it again.
- The doctors call it otosclerosis, and tell him that the only chance to restore his hearing is a "dangerous" operation called fenestration.
- Well, Cloepfil cut an original fenestration pattern across his new building, an irregular circuitry of two-foot wide windows that form meandering Pac-Man channels across his facade.
News & Articles
- AAMA Releases Document on Recommended Static Water Penetration Resistance Test Pressures
AAMA TIR A13-13, Recommended Static Water Penetration Resistance Test Pressures in Non-Hurricane-Prone Regions of the United States was prepared for those who require information on maximum static pressures used during testing of products’ resistance to wind-driven rain penetration, when such tests are conducted as part of the North American Fenestration Standard test regimen. It is not ...
June 10, 2013 - ThomasNet