feedback : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the process in which part of the output of a system is returned to its input in order to regulate its further output
- n response to an inquiry or experiment
- Thank you for your feedback.
- At the time, Finzi explained the results using the facial-feedback hypothesis a feedback loop in which people frown back at a depressed person, further deepening that person's .
- Merchant ratings, a series of scores based on consumer feedback (we're talking hundreds of responses at least) help with the decision-making.
News & Articles
- City wants feedback on permit parking
The city of Columbia will hold a meeting Monday to gather feedback from residents on its six-month, permit-based parking program in the North Village Arts District.
June 15, 2013 - Columbia Daily Tribune
- It wouldn’t be Friday without viewer feedback
Grego reads viewer feedback from Facebook and Twitter. …
June 15, 2013 - CW39 NewsFix
- Talkback Feedback: Summer
Beaches, short sleeves, and cool drinks. This week’s Talkback Feedback is all about the warmest season of the year.
June 14, 2013 - WNEP 16 Pennsylvania
- Ben Bernanke in FOXNews
To break that adverse feedback loop, it is essential that we continue to complement fiscal stimulus with strong government action to stabilize financial institutions and financial markets,Bernanke said.
- Pat Bowlen in Colorado Springs Gazette
I didn't get any negative feedback,Bowlen said. "I think he understands enough about the business of football, the game of football, that there are going to be coaching changes."
- Annika SÃ¶renstam in Brisbane Times
I've got a lot of nice feedback, and several people say, 'don't retire. We love you, come out and play,'Sorenstam said. "It's very positive. So that was obviously different because in the past it's been 'good to see you again,' and now...