- n a canvas bag that is used to feed an animal (such as a horse); covers the muzzle and fastens at the top of the head
- One of the most interesting is the Hawkeye Feed Distributing Company's feedbag poll.
- Being healthy takes more than putting down the feedbag.
- A midget in a tiny horse's suit runs out on the stage with Magnolia's dinner pail, a feedbag full of oats.
News & Articles
- Feedbag: What The Hell Do I Feed A Fussy Eater?
Welcome to the Feedbag , where all the dumb questions about food, drink, cooking, eating, and accidental finger removal you've been embarrassed to ask can finally receive the berating they goddamn deserve. Also: answers. Send all your even-vaguely-food-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Feedbag." All of them. Justin : I got a query and it can't wait until the next ...
June 19, 2013 - Deadspin