farrier : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who shoes horses
- You can pretend that you're the farrier, the sheriff, the banker, the barber or the barkeep.
- He had heaped scorn on India's backward tonguesthey taught "medical doctrines which would disgrace an English farrier, astronomy which would move laughter in girls at an .
- You can pretend you're the farrier, the sheriff, the banker, the barber or the barkeep.
News & Articles
- Photo: Nataleigh and Mr. Possum at the VT Duck Pond
Elaine Farrier shares this photo and writes: Four-year old Nataleigh took her favorite companion, Mr. Possum, for a bike ride at VT Duck Pond. She has had Mr. Possum since she was born and he has traveled everywhere with her. With family in the military, she travels often and her opossum is always with her.
June 16, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- Photos: Hoping to be a Hokie one day
Elaine and Paul Farrier share these photos and write: Four-year-old Nataleigh (at top left) attends Blacksburg Montessori School and is so excited to hopefully attend Virginia Tech some day. Nataleigh (at bottom left) is enjoying her last week at Blacksburg Montessori School before summer vacation. She’ll miss all her friends and teachers and will be [...]
June 15, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- David Hayes in NEWS.com.au
The most likely explanation was that the virus escaped from Eastern Creek on the person, clothing or equipment of a groom, veterinarian, farrier or other person who had contact with an infected horse and who then left the quarantine station without... Ian Callinan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Callinan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG1IYm3vIDe_GKaYQSQiy5Dw8RcmQ Melbourne Herald Sun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23855514-5006021,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE3ELuq94drWVAbFf3zLUP75VL46Q Jun 12, 2008
36397 47156 farrier He pulled a shoe off on the way to have a swim. He was really full of himself and he was prancing around when he pulled a shoe," Hayes said... "He pulled a bit of the foot away. But the farrier has re-shod him and he seems fine. It's a minor...