farmstead : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the buildings and adjacent grounds of a farm
- n a farm together with its buildings
- But in the tiny farmstead where his father used to herd goats, his Kenyan relatives are praying for anything but more political upheaval.
- Sixty terrorists poured 500 rounds of Sten-gun and rifle fire into one isolated farmstead, but a brave settler and his wife drove them off with a single rifle.
- The color TV in a remote Turkish farmstead and the concrete-walled house amid shacks of corrugated iron have often been paid for by absent family members.
News & Articles
- ‘Duck Race’ makes big splash in Basking Ridge
BERNARDS TWP. – Despite threatening skies, the township’s inaugural Duck Race and Arts Festival went off without a hitch at the Farmstead Arts Center on Saturday, June 8.
June 14, 2013 - The Bernardsville News
- Nature-inspired art pieces highlight barn show
The Arts in the Barns show at The Wood Cycle will feature work by regional artists inspired by the outdoors. Art at the Saturday-Sunday event will be displayed throughout the barns at the farmstead site from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
June 13, 2013 - WISC-TV Madison
- Village board approves zone change for Empire Brewing Company
The Cazenovia village board unanimously agreed on June 11 to change the zoning of Empire Brewing Company’s land on Route 13 from a residential to a Planned Development District, and also to amend the village code to allow the milling of flour, feed or grain in the village. Both actions allow Empire to move forward with its project to build a farmstead brewery in the village of Cazenovia.
June 12, 2013 - Cazenovia Republican
- Jolly Nyame in AllAfrica.com
Speaking through his Deputy, Alhaji Armaya'u Abubakar, during the 2005 National Agricultural Science Panel workshop tagged: "Strategies for Effective Teaching and Learning of Farm Surveying, Planning of Farmstead in Schools," Nyame said...