farmyard : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an area adjacent to farm buildings
- The site smells like a farmyard.
- As I learned to do puzzles with smaller, more numerous pieces, graduating from simple farmyard scenes to detailed panoramas of city skylines, I felt better and better about myself.
- Suddenly, for old and young alike, Sus domestica, the farmyard pig, seems to be displacing the cat as a national object of whimsy, affection, satire and extravagant punnery.
News & Articles
- Farm Races
ARDENWOOD - Ready, set, go! Join in some relay races on the Farmyard lawn using hoops, potatoes and maybe even eggs. Discover games from days-gone-by! This is a drop-in program; no registration is required. Ardenwood admission fee applies. For information, call (510) 544-2797. ARDENWOOD - Ready, set, go! Join in some relay races on the Farmyard lawn using hoops, potatoes and maybe even eggs ...
June 13, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Gerry Ritz in Calgary Herald
The size and scope is unbelievably large,Ritz said in a telephone interview after returning to Ottawa. "A lot of the smaller potholes are still interconnected and there's still awfully soggy ground in between. We stopped at one farmyard...
- Steve Bracks in The Australian
I think a chance of that being an impact on the orange-bellied parrot is very, very, very, very remote,Mr Bracks said. "On those sites in that area there are existing dwellings, there's existing structures, houses, sheds, farmyard...
- Mirek Topolanek in France24
But Prime Minister Mirek Topolanek denounced the "provincial farmyard nature" of slights against Kundera, in a statement read out at the Thursday event.