fallout : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the radioactive particles that settle to the ground after a nuclear explosion
- n any adverse and unwanted secondary effect
a strategy to contain the fallout from the accounting scandal
- Does fallout from nuclear testing endanger the health of the world? Last week only Soviet tests were spraying deadly fission products into the atmosphere, but 20-odd shots had been .
- In the atomic age, March winds and April showers also bring fallouts from the thin upper air.
- Though penicillin is the greatest life-saving drug ever discovered, the "fallout'' of microscopic penicillin particles in hospitals may be a major factor in the spread of.
News & Articles
- Bridge collapse spurs Congress to examine infrastructure
The fallout from the Skagit Bridge collapse will head to the nation's capital on Thursday when Sen. Patty Murray brings up the issue of the America's crumbling infrastructure.
June 13, 2013 - KOMO Seattle
- BETHESDA REMAINS SILENT ON FALLOUT 4 - E3 VIP
?11 JUN 2013 You asked IGN if we could get an update on Fallout 4. Epic Fail incoming. To get your question answered on air, tweet @IGN with #E3Unlimited.
June 12, 2013 - IGN Guides
- Raw Social Media Score & Backstage Fallout
- Embedded in the video below is this week’s Raw Backstage Fallout. This week’s episode features in-character interviews with Paul Heyman along with Curtis Axel, The Miz, and IC champion Wade Barrett.
June 11, 2013 - The Wrestling News Page
- Joe Biden in International Herald Tribune
The Rumsfeld memo makes it quite clear that one of the greatest concerns is the political fallout from changing course here in the United States,said Democratic Sen. Joseph Biden, the incoming chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations...
- Barack Obama in MLive.com
We are not standing on the brink of recession due to forces beyond our control,Obama said in excerpts of a speech at a General Motors plant in Janesville, Wis. "The fallout from the housing crisis that's cost jobs and wiped out savings was...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in Reuters
The economic fallout from this national credit crisis continues to drain state tax coffers, making it even more difficult to weather the continuation of frozen credit markets for any length of time,Schwarzenegger said, adding he supports a...