fairbanks : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States film actor; son of Douglas Elton Fairbanks, (1909-2000)
- n United States film actor noted for his swashbuckling roles (1883-1939)
News & Articles
- Fairbanks man gets 11 years for killing woman
FAIRBANKS — A Fairbanks man was sentenced Wednesday to serve 11 years in prison for fatally punching his girlfriend last summer at a Fairbanks homeless camp.
June 20, 2013 - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Fairbanks man receives 11 year sentence in 2012 homicide.
A Fairbanks man on Wednesday, was sentenced to serve 11 years in prison for the fatal assault of his girlfriend just over a year ago. Rick Allen was sentenced by Superior Court Judge Bethany Harbison, who called Allen's chances for rehabilitation "highly unlikely," as she detailed his criminal history that prosecutors say dates back close to 40 years. Allen was indicted on a charge of Second ...
June 20, 2013 - KTVF Fairbanks
- Fairbanks Natural Gas Releases Trucking Project Details
Fairbanks Natural Gas has released details of a North Slope to Fairbanks gas trucking project proposal. The documents lay out costs and components of a system to treat and liquefy gas, including propane, and load it onto tanker trucks for shipment south. Download Audio
June 19, 2013 - Alaska Public Radio Network