- n the area between the tee and putting green where the grass is cut short
- n the usual course taken by vessels through a harbor or coastal waters
- n a tract of ground free of obstacles to movement
- To combat this mass of masculinity on the nation's golf courses, a growing Las Vegasbased company called Play Golf Designs has started a fairway-beautification project.
- Bill, in a black fleece pullover and khaki pants, stuck his hands in his pockets and squinted into the sunlight, not unlike a man walking down the fairway at Augusta.
- More than 100 people sitting on a rock wall along the fairway applauded as Obama approached and he put his gloved right hand to his mouth to signal for quiet pointing to another .
News & Articles
- Fairway Assists with Macy’s July 4 Event
Fairway Market is the hospitality partner for the Macy's 37th Annual Fourth of July Fireworks Show. There will be thousands of guests invited by Macy's to enjoy dinner, drinks and dessert provided by the New York-based supermarket, and to watch the spectacular display from a prime location on the Westside of Manhattan.
June 24, 2013 - The Gourmet Retailer
- S. Fairway Drive residents want city to take care of its property
People living in the 4400 block of S. Fairway Drive want the City of Shreveport to clear fallen trees from its property. The property was supposed to be turned into a road more than five years ago but that never happened.
June 24, 2013 - KTAL Shreveport
- Fairway Market to Be Hospitality Partner at Macy's Fourth Annual Fourth of July Fireworks® Show
NEW YORK, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fairway Market, (Nasdaq: FWM), the iconic New York-based supermarket, will be the hospitality partner for the legendary Macy's 37 th Annual Fourth of July Fireworks ...
June 21, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- KJ Choi in The Associated Press
This course, it looks like it's wide-open fairway, but in the teeing ground, in the mindset, you look right, look left, either way is very tough,Choi said. "And you can't stop in the bouncing, so you're very scared on the tee shot."
- Lee Westwood in This is London
I've had highs and lows,he said. "I've dropped down in the rankings and come back up so to be contending is a real positive because I couldn't see a fairway eight years ago. Now I'm contending for tournaments. What is there not to enjoy?...
- Tiger Wood in ESPN
It felt like nothing changed,said Woods, who made a rock-star-like entrance to the first tee, where fans greeted him with "Welcome back" chants. "Walking down the fairway, and it felt like business as usual. Go out there, I thought I would...