- s favorite
the fair-haired boy of the literary set
- These learned men asserted that Indo-Europeans were fair-haired, blue-eyed, resembled in all ways the ideal German.
- One pimp for young boys is Marian, nicknamed Blondie, a tall, fair-haired, 22-year-old male prostitute who lives on cardboard in a bathroom stall in the station's public toilet.
- Kelly is the blond shiksa dreamgirl (closer to the remake's Lila than to the fair-haired Miranda), whose family is moving out of the Miami Beach hotel because it has "the wrong .
News & Articles
- U.S. economy deals a harsh blow to Irish dancing
Christina Ryan-Kilcoyne doesn’t normally advertise her dance classes. She doesn’t normally have to. “I’ve never had to advertise before,” says the fair-haired teacher from County Clare, who came to the U.S. in 1988 and set up a dance school in Pennsylvania.
June 28, 2013 - Irish Central
- Mike Ditka in Garden City News
As Mike Ditka said before the '86 Super Bowl "There are teams that are fair-haired, and those that aren't so fair-haired. Some teams are named Smith, some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis. Our Grabowskis went toe to toe against the Braves the entire...
- Pat Corrales in Atlanta Journal Constitution (registration)
He's the fair-haired boy of the organization, and Beach would talk to him like he was talking to his own son,said former Braves bench coach Pat Corrales, now with the Washington Nationals.
- Rob Enderle in Seattle Post Intelligencer
He was the fair-haired boy,said Rob Enderle, an analyst at San Jose, Calif.-based researcher Enderle Group.