- n German physicist who invented the mercury thermometer and developed the scale of temperature that bears his name (1686-1736)
- a of or relating to a temperature scale proposed by the inventor of the mercury thermometer
News & Articles
- Austin Web Design Firm, Fahrenheit Marketing, Contracted to Market Lifetime Smiles Adult and Pediatric Dentistry
Fahrenheit Marketing will provide SEO, Web design and social media services to the Austin dentist. (PRWeb June 26, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Austin-Web-Design/Fahrenheit-Marketing/prweb10852149.htm
June 26, 2013 - PRWeb
- Fahrenheit Marketing, an Austin Internet Marketing Firm, Signs Caden Roofing as Newest Client
Fahrenheit Marketing redesigned the website for the Austin roofing company. (PRWeb June 25, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Austin-Web-Design/Fahrenheit-Marketing/prweb10852132.htm
June 25, 2013 - PRWeb
- Austin Web Design Firm, Fahrenheit Marketing, Partners with Estância Churrascaria To Provide Marketing Services
Fahrenheit Marketing created a responsive website for the steakhouse. (PRWeb June 24, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Austin-Web-Design/Fahrenheit-Marketing/prweb10851906.htm
June 24, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jose Serra in Washington Post
I was told that the temperature inside the plane was 1,000 degrees [Celsius, or 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit], so the chances of there being any survivors are practically nil,Serra told reporters at the airport, according to the Associated Press.
- Elena Dementieva in ESPN
You can work so hard trying to get ready for the weather conditions, but when you have to face 40 (104 Fahrenheit) or 41 (106), there is no way you can get used to it,Dementieva said. "The best way is to play as quick as possible and just...
- Bobby Hull in Canoe.ca
I wish I could have played in one of these,Hull said, adding he hoped the weather Jan. 1 would match yesterday's, when cold temperatures accompanied another early snow. "A 19-to-20 degree day (Fahrenheit) with snowflakes falling would be...