- n cranial nerve that supplies facial muscles
- n care for the face that usually involves cleansing and massage and the application of cosmetic creams
- a of or concerning the face
a facial massage
- a of or pertaining to the outside surface of an object
- Almost all authentic facial expressions fade after four or five seconds.
- Beyond that, what the genetic origin of facial expressions suggests is that the way your face looks is strongly related to what you are feeling inside.
- Creasource Corbis By paralyzing the facial muscles used for frowning, Botulinum Toxin A or Botox prevents people from physically displaying expressions of negative .
News & Articles
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Opens Online Store
Dr. Cory Torgerson ( http://www.drtorgerson.com ), a leading Toronto facial plastic surgeon, is pleased to announce the opening of his new online store ( http://shop-torgerson.com/ ) that features the ALYRIA and GLISODIN lines of skincare products. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10821644.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ohio senator calls for facial-recognition tech in casinos
CLEVELAND, June 12 (UPI) -- Republican Ohio state Sen. Bill Coley called for facial-recognition surveillance to be installed in the state's casinos and other gaming establishments.
June 12, 2013 - UPI
- Orbeus Launches Visual Recognition (But Not Creepy Facial Recognition) APIs For Google Glass
Google took swift action to ban Google Glass applications with facial recognition capabilities recently, following the launch of an API which would have allowed developers to build apps that could identify the faces of people who a Glass wearer encountered. Today, however, another company called Orbeus is launching its own face and scene detection API platform ReKognition for Glass , which ...
June 12, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Paul Holmgren in National Post
It was a scary incident,said Philadelphia Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren to TSN Friday night. "But we just got word from our doctor that he's clear - there's no facial fracture. They're stitching him up - his jaw is fine and there's...
- Philippe Saint-Andre in BBC News
Rory has been playing well since he returned from his facial injury he sustained in the Calcutta Cup game last season,Saint-Andre added.
- Peter Butler in Sky News
Professor Peter Butler said: "We congratulate Dr Siemionow and her Cleveland transplantation team and wish the brave patient well for the future. This latest operation once again shows how facial transplantation can help a particular group of the...