faceless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a without a face or identity
a faceless apparition
the faceless accusers of the police state
- There is no face because God is the spirit and faceless.
- Unlike women, who prefer fantasies of sex with faceless strangers, men's fantasy partners are almost always specific individuals, she says.
- No one dictator comes to mind, only a coterie of faceless generals 12, if one wants to be exact.
News & Articles
- Former rivals Snee and Jenkins glad to be Giants teammates
Such is the way it goes in a business where the collective often dominates the individual, where the battle up front can be a faceless series of collisions, violent, brutal and largely anonymous. Cullen Jenkins and Chris Snee had put their hands on the ground and slammed into each other...
June 13, 2013 - New York Post
- LeBron James refuses to play selfishly for Heat
MIAMI If Xs and Os were nameless and faceless, no one would say a word about the decisions LeBron James makes. But thats not the world in which the NBA is played, so every move the Miami Heat MVP makes is scrutinized, especially when it appears he is too unselfish.
June 11, 2013 - The Durango Herald
- Snapchat’s new, faceless logo may be due to legal woes
Snapchat's new faceless ghost logo - who goes by "NoFace Chillah," for the record - might be linked to a lawsuit.
June 7, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Desmond Tutu in Washington Post
Tutu says he is accepting the honor on behalf of the "many who have often been faceless, anonymous."
- John Boehner in Newsday
The Democrats' massive $20 billion 'green scheme' would place faceless Washington bureaucrats in charge of priorities historically and best handled by states and local school districts,said House Republican leader John Boehner of Ohio.
- Harry Reid in TIME
Since we've been a country, we have had an obligation as a Congress to help direct spending,Reid told reporters on Capitol Hill. "We cannot let spending be done by a bunch of nameless, faceless bureaucrats buried in this town someplace."