- s amazingly impressive; suggestive of the flashing of lightning
- As eye-popping as Barack Obama's second-quarter fund-raising total was--it raked in $31 million for his campaign for the 2008 Democratic nomination, beating even the much vaunted .
- Its the main reason Newsom, 37, who barely squeaked into office in 2003, now enjoys an eye-popping 80% approval rating in Americas ultraliberal gay mecca.
- In the second quarter of 2009 alone, sales were down an eye-popping 30% across the company's three name outlets: the flagship Abercrombie brand, which has 567 stores; Hollister, a .
News & Articles
- Marilyn in the Nude, Lolita in the Sun, Martinis in Egypt: Bert Stern's Lost Lens
Bert Stern, who died Tuesday at the age of 83, was perhaps best known for his raw, uninhibited photograph of Marilyn Monroe lounging in a hotel room just six weeks before she died. But many of Stern's lucid, eye-popping images entered the collective consciousness. ...
June 27, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Final Frontier? 'Star Trek' Tech Becoming Reality (Op-Ed)
Beyond all the eye-popping special effects and all the top secret special revelations, the latest incarnation of "Star Trek" from director J.J. Abrams left this moviegoer with several vivid impressions still buzzing through his brain long after having left the theater.
June 26, 2013 - SPACE.com via Yahoo! News
- DOES IT WORK: Hot Huez Temporary Hair Chalk
Whether you're a man or woman, sometimes you just want to change your hair, but dying it takes time and may not give you the look you want. Now there's a product that promises to work on all types of hair, giving you instant, eye-popping color that washes right out. Quita put Hot Huez to the test. The temporary hair chalk claims to be fast, fun and easy to wash out -- color without commitment ...
June 26, 2013 - KVUE-TV Austin
- Anne Thompson in Los Angeles Times
Anne Thompson of Thompson on Hollywood believes "this eye-popping film will wow moviegoers all over the world -- its complexities will only encourage debate and repeat viewings -- and should also score well with critics and year-end awards groups....
- Ben Nelson in Reuters
While President Obama inherited much of the deficit he's battling, his budget has eye-popping numbers, and its size and scope concern me. In particular, I'm not sure raising taxes is the best way to go in these times,Nelson said.
- Scott Skiles in Reuters
As eye-popping as Kobe's numbers are, the reason they have the record they do (15-9) is because all the other guys are playing wel,Bulls coach Scott Skiles said.