extricate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v release from entanglement of difficulty
I cannot extricate myself from this task
- However much he tried he couldn't extricate himself from the controversy and got more and more mired in it.
- Gizikis explained that only a civilian coalition of national unity could extricate Greece from its difficulties.
- His protracted adolescent funk has given way to an anxiety crisis, from which his ability to soar over the city saving lives cannot extricate him.
News & Articles
- Firefighters extricating horse stuck in ditch northeast of Fort Collins
Firefighters are helping extricate a horse stuck in a muddy irrigation ditch in Wellington on Thursday.
June 13, 2013 - The Fort Collins Coloradoan
- 1 hurt in 2-vehicle wreck in Beavercreek
A passenger in a vehicle suffered non-life threatening injuries in a two-vehicle crash Wednesday evening that left the person trapped for a time. Fire/rescue crews used the Jaws of Life to extricate the passenger from a Toyota Rav 4 that was hit broadside at Dayton-Xenia and North Fairfield roads at about 7:25 p.m. A Beavercreek police officer said the accident occurred when the Toyota, driven ...
June 13, 2013 - WHIO-TV 7 Dayton
- Jeannette to spend $26K on study
By Richard Gazarik, Tribune-Review Jeannette council Wednesday agreed to spend $26,000 in public funds to conduct another study on how the city can extricate itself from the financial mess ...
June 13, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News