- r to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect
- r to an extreme degree
- Tax policy was an extremely or very important voting issue to 70% of respondents.
- Extremely tall and extremely bald, he'd stand out in most corridors of power.
- it's extremely smartly executed.
- Arsene Wenger in The Press Association
Manager Arsene Wenger told Arsenal's official website: "Koscielny is a central defender with great ability who performed extremely well last season for Lorient."
- Joe Biden in The Associated Press
I remain, as I have been from the beginning, extremely optimistic about the government being formed here,Biden told reporters.
- Barack Obama in ABC News (blog)
President Obama said today that his "recess appointments will allow three extremely qualified candidates to get to work on behalf of the American people right away. With more than 180 nominees still pending before the Senate, it's my hope that my...