expressiveness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being expressive
- Even simple dialogue sequences stay visually interesting thanks to the expressiveness that Smith, a former animator, puts into his work.
- Her eyes, for a Chinese unusually large, deep and dark like a Tibetan mountain lake, gaze with enormous expressiveness.
- But their movement and actions are depicted with expressiveness and drama.
News & Articles
- WWE Night of Champions 2013: Paul Heyman Stole Show from Hyped Main Event
Night of Champions 2013 belonged to Paul Heyman. On a card with a number of flat matches and a WWE Championship bout outcome that is in serious danger of being overturned, it was a non-wrestler who was the most compelling performer on the big stage. His expressiveness and acting chops made him the captivating center of a championship-themed pay-per-view despite never holding a wrestling title in ...
Sept. 16, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Peter Laird in MTV.com
I had two roommates in college, who are both therapists and Lisa is not really like either one of them at all, but there are elements of her compassion and her expressiveness: The combination of having to shut up and just listen when you're just... Meryl Streep http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meryl_Streep&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHiODp13hXQvz08QLk4KUyyBh216A WFtv.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wftv.com/columnists/5162754/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGBA3VA1yvpqSkgzY3kHliRbH2nfw Oct 24, 2005
35511 45002 expressiveness The basic idea, as I understand it, is to do an all live action shoot, with actors and stuntmen in full Turtle suits," said Laird. "To add expressiveness to the Turtles' faces which would be difficult if not impossible to get with...
- Tarasov in AFP
It is extremely difficult to make successful jumps and at the same time improve her expressiveness that fits the music,Tarasova told NHK in a separate interview.