expressive : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s characterized by expression
a very expressive face
- And, most striking of all, their faces are uncannily expressive, showing a range of emotions that are eerily familiar.
- She gets more mature and thoughtful and expressive.
- NT: Simply put, I'm glad that manga as an expressive form is expanding.
News & Articles
- Springfield Township High School students take music to Woodmere Art Museum
Sophomore Sean Ellis’ hands shook subtly. “I’m very nervous,” the baritone, from Springfield Township High School, admitted with a grin as his friends and fellow musicians laughed good-naturedly. However, Ellis’ confident, expressive performance of “Make Them Hear You” from the musical “Ragtime” at Springfield’s chamber recital masked any unease he felt and received hearty applause.
June 19, 2013 - Springfield Sun
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 3 perform, one tipped as 'winner'
It's down to just three in the final week of "The Voice": funny Oklahoma siblings the Swon Brothers and 16-year-old country cutie Danielle Bradbery, of Team Blake, and Team Usher's expressive, earnest Michelle Chamuel.
June 18, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- A home of his own: DeaQuan has zest for life, needs calm encouragement
With his wide smile and expressive brown eyes, 9-year-old DeaQuan will win your heart in an instant.
June 17, 2013 - The Oregonian
- Lindsay Lohan in Los Angeles Times
I really appreciate everything that goes into, like, any article of clothing. I think it's fantastic and I think it's so expressive in so many ways,Lohan told reporters.
- Andy Roddick in Forbes
For as many times as it's helped me, it's hurt me that many times also,Roddick said. "It's just part of my personality. I've always been pretty expressive and emotional on the court."
- Marv Albert in SI.com
I think people related to him because he was so expressive, there was so much emotion,Albert said. "In his heyday, he really stood out. You knew who he was. Aside from the fact that he was such a good player, there was an identity, a style...