- a capable of being expressed
an expressible emotion
- I am filled with a feeling of enormous gratitude, expressible only in music, when I think of those who died to make the world explained.
- What I said was that where there is marriage-consent, expressible in words of the present tense, it is then an existing marriage that is being consummated.
- And this is not a radical view any longer, but a realistic and fairly moderate one, expressible in polite and capitalist company.
- Srinivasa Ramanujan in BBC News
To which Ramanujan replied without hesitation: "Not at all, Hardy! It is a very interesting number. It is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two cubes in two different ways."