expo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display
- Apple's CEO will sit out MacWorld in January 2009, and the company says that expo will be the last that Apple will attend.
- Manila's old footwear expo gets a makeover .
News & Articles
- Expo for the Senses opens in city
Chalk artists Alice King, foreground, and Dave Laferriere, background, created masterpieces at last year's Expo for the Senses in downtown Attleboro. (File photo by Martin Gavin)
June 15, 2013 - The Sun Chronicle
- Annual fitness expo helps kids get moving
Kids can get a move on and get their moves on at the third annual free Youth Fitness Expo today at McCollum Park. Sports, health and fitness vendors, along with the Boys & Girls Club, the YMCA, the Everett Aquasox and the Girl Scouts of Western Washington will be at the park from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
June 15, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Gas & Oil Expo sets record attendance in final year
Gas & Oil Expo sets record attendance in final year
June 13, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Chris Carter in Washington Post
It was wild and warm and enthusiastic. They had an expo where they re-created Mulder's desk,said Carter, who also directed the new movie and co-wrote it with Spotnitz. "It was just amazing to be sitting there eating sunflower seeds...
- Frank Blake in International Herald Tribune
Even during the housing boom, Expo never reached our financial goals,Chairman and Chief Executive Frank Blake said during a conference call with investors. "During the current downturn, particularly with the significant pressure on...
- Ben Buckley in Sydney Morning Herald
The Media Expo is the first time all 10 bidders will be in the one room overtly presenting their bids,FFA chief executive Ben Buckley said. "FIFA has set a level playing field by giving each of us guidelines to adhere to. But we believe...