exponent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
- n someone who expounds and interprets or explains
- n a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- The greatest living exponent of his craft .
- Guitarist Marcel Dadi, 45, the foremost French exponent of the "flat-picking" guitar style, was headed back to Paris after being honored by the Country Music Hall of Fame in .
- The designer and chief exponent of this aggressive, high-pressure tennis is California's Jake Kramer.
News & Articles
- Bacon leaving RHS for Central
Former Reedley High football head coach Myles Bacon is leaving RHS and will rejoin another former Pirate – Justin Garza – at Central High School. Garza told The Exponent recently that Bacon will help coach the Grizzlies' wide receivers.
June 13, 2013 - The Reedley Exponent
- Michael Eavis in BBC News
Glastonbury founder Michael Eavis added: "You realise what a fantastic legend we've lost, the like of which we can't really replace. As an exponent of song and dance, no-one came close."
- Amitabh Bachchan in Times of India
Mohanlal, great exponent of his art and craft, one of the finest actors of the country, from Kerala and Malayalam cinema had come over to finalize dates and schedules for the film he is making directed by Capt Ravi,Amitabh posted on his blog....
- Yash Chopra in Hindu
Unveiling Phalke's potrait, chief guest of the day director Yash Chopra said, "Dadasaheb was an exponent of film making. One cannot forget that he laid the foundation of the industry and it is because of him that the industry is progressing today by...