exploiter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who uses something or someone selfishly or unethically
- Speed Racer is the familiar fable of the little man fighting the big corporation, the inventor vs the exploiter, the young athlete whose talents would be used and abused by the .
- I have been a fan of Chuck's since 1950, an exploiter of his good nature since 1975.
- And having shown all of this, we will ask you to find that Aaron Sapiro was an exploiter of the American farmer.
News & Articles
- ‘Requiem for Black Marie’ Finds Brecht Wanting
Requiem for Black Marie stars Megan Emery Gaffney, left, and Erin Mallon. Brecht the exploiter: That’s the topic of Sara Farrington’s “Requiem for Black Marie,” an Incubator Arts Project production that considers the playwright as manipulative oaf and the women who love him.
June 18, 2013 - New York Times
- Hugo ChÃ¡vez in Venezuelanalysis.com
In his own inflammatory broadside, ChÃ¡vez accused Noboa of being "an exploiter of child labor" on his banana plantations and a "fundamentalist of the extreme right."
- Branko Horvat in Transitions Online
Everyone was exploited and no one was the exploiter,Horvat wrote. "But politicians and nationalists do not care about logic."