evidential : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s serving as or based on evidence
evidential signs of a forced entry
- However, a direct quotation from Steinach on methods of verifying the degree of youth attained has evidential value.
- Sharply condemning "migratory millionaires," Master Flannery opined that "conduct is of greater evidential value than mere declaration of intent.
- The possible reasons for Bishop White's statement, and its lack of evidential value as to Washington's general practice, were commented upon by Bishop Meade.
- Maria Eagle in The Herald
In a parliamentary answer, Justice Minister Maria Eagle said: "The figures understate the actual number of finds, because they do not include items retained by the police for evidential purposes, and phones not submitted for other reasons. It is not...
- Tony Blair in CNN
Blair told reporters Thursday the decision not to go ahead with the case was taken by counsel on "evidential and legal grounds" and not for "other reasons."
- Kevin Beary in Florida Today
You know, we know that something's wrong,Beary said. "We know something happened and that's why we are still building the evidential case for the future."