- r to or in any or all places; (`everyplace' is used informally for `everywhere')
You find fast food stores everywhere
people everywhere are becoming aware of the problem
he carried a gun everywhere he went
- In the Internet age, pornography is almost everywhere you look.
- Recognized by Chinese everywhere as their country's modern founder, the physician-turned-nationalist failed in his dream of unification.
- In Japan and Europe, they're in evidence everywhere, not just as a concession to congested urban living but also a mark of eco-chic and serious style, one even featured in Vogue.
News & Articles
- Broadway Presbyterian to host "Everywhere Fun Fair"
“Everywhere Fun Fair” will be coming to Broadway Presbyterian Church from 5:30 to 8 p.m. June 23 to 27.
June 14, 2013 - Sedalia Democrat
- Executives admit that TV isn't everywhere yet
Executives admit that TV isn't everywhere yet Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 12:46 pm, Tuesday, June 11, 2013 The promise of "TV Everywhere" has been a key strategy in the cable and satellite TV industry's fight to retain customers in the face of challenges from online ...
June 14, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Microsoft goes 'Windows Everywhere' with Best Buy takeovers, new ad
The theme of Microsoft’s latest ads is “Windows Everywhere”—and if you visit a Best Buy store in the near future, you’ll certainly understand why. Best Buy will be partnering with the software giant to add stores-within-a-store to 500 selected locations within the United States, plus another 100 more within Future Shop and Best Buy locations in Canada. And the size will be in your face as well ...
June 13, 2013 - PC World
- Barack Obama in CNN
As President Obama said in his inaugural address: "For everywhere we look, there is work to be done. The state of our economy calls for action, bold and swift, and we will act -- not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth....
- Lance Armstrong in Detroit Free Press
You had people everywhere. It was surreal. When I got back on my bike ...... I saw crash, after crash, after crash,said Armstrong, who sits fifth, 3:19 back. "It was like war."
- Serena Williams in FanHouse (blog)
I want to sincerely apologize FIRST to the lineswoman, Kim Clijsters, the USTA and mostly to tennis fans everywhere for my inappropriate outburst,Williams said in a statement. "I'm a woman of great pride, faith and integrity, and I admit...