- They have studios 'negotiating' deals for their employers which could never eventuate.
- Such searching scrutiny of the facts must eventuate in some progress.
- But that they must eventuate in a general war is hardly a justifiable conclusion.
- Michael Ennis in Sydney Morning Herald
With the amount of effort that we've put in here, I'd really like to stick around to see the results eventuate,Ennis said. "Fingers crossed we can get something finalised soon."
- Greg Norman in Hartford Courant
Yeah, it hurts. Deep down inside, it hurts, no question,Norman said. "When you're a sportsman in the arena, no matter how old or how young you are, and you give yourself an opportunity and it doesn't eventuate, you do feel it."