- n an alloy of copper and nickel with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient; used as resistance wire
- n a town in northwest California on an arm of the Pacific Ocean
- E-Mail a Friend When high school student Ryan Patterson, 18, saw a deaf woman trying to order food at a Burger King, he had a eureka moment: Why not create a device that translates .
- And over the years, they've had a lot of eureka moments.
- These things are not like eureka moments.
News & Articles
- Eureka Financial Corp. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
Edward F. Seserko, President of Eureka Financial Corp., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, announced today that the Corporation’s Board of Directors approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Eureka Genomics Corp. Announces the Availability of a Human Sample Identification Service: EG-Human ID Barcode
HERCULES, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eureka Genomics (EG), a life science company providing innovative genetic analysis solutions, today announced the launch of an advanced new human identification service branded under the name EG-Human
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire
- Eureka captures 2013 Twin Lakes Classic crown
Eureka, Mo., Post 177 erupted for seven runs in the second inning and used the run rule to capture its first Brooks Robinson Twin Lakes Classic Championship with a 10-1, five-inning win over Jonesboro Fat City at Cooper Park.
June 17, 2013 - Baxter Bulletin
- Elias Zerhouni in MIT News
EUREKA projects promise remarkable outcomes that could revolutionize science,said NIH Director Elias A. Zerhouni. "The program reflects NIH's commitment to supporting potentially transformative research, even if it carries a greater than...
- David Sinclair in International Herald Tribune
They're chubby but inside they look great,Sinclair said Wednesday afternoon. "You have to pinch yourself to make sure that this is all real, but the study involved 27 different researchers each of whom had a Eureka moment."
- Sarah Palin in Enterprise News
This is Reagan country,Palin said in a recent speech at California State University-Stanislaus. "And perhaps it was destiny that the man who went to California's Eureka College would become so woven within and interlinked to the Golden...