ethnologist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an anthropologist who studies ethnology
- Have Nambikuara and Pareccis collections," said a cablegram dated May 5 at Sao Paulo, Brazil, from Francis Gow-Smith, explorer and ethnologist for the Museum of the American .
- The new evidence of an Amazon civilization was found last spring by Jesco von Puttkamer, a German ethnologist and photographer who was studying and photographing the Galeras .
- Last week the learned ethnologist, Professor Charles Fegdal, revealed that these Montmartroise have ever had peculiar tastes.
- Claude Levi-Strauss in UN News Centre
Mr. LÃ©vi-Strauss spoke of "the profound reasons for which an ethnologist could feel in connivance with UNESCO's missions, despite the apparently diverse domains."