ethane : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a colorless odorless alkane gas used as fuel
- These too would have been the result of flowing ethane or methane, not water.
- Rich in nitrogen as well as ethane, methane and other carbon-based gases, the Titanian air contains the raw chemical material believed to be needed to give rise to life--and just .
- The gas prepared to take the Graf Zeppelin back to Germany is ethane, extracted from natural gas.
News & Articles
- Natural Gas Liquids To Gulf Coast
MOUNDSVILLE - The possibility of an ethane cracker plant in West Virginia appears to be dwindling as more natural gas liquids soon will be piped to the Gulf Coast.
June 17, 2013 - The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register
- Titan's Siren | Space Wallpaper
Ligeia Mare, shown here in this stunning false-color space wallpaper from the international Cassini mission, is the second largest known body of liquid on Saturn's moon Titan. It is filled with liquid hydrocarbons, such as ethane and methane.
June 17, 2013 - SPACE.com
- George Maxwell Richards in Trinidad & Tobago Express
Richards said: "Investment decisions have been made or are soon likely to be made on a number of new projects, including at least one aluminium smelter, a new iron and steel complex, an ethane-based ethylene/polyethylene complex, a maleic anhydride...