estimator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- The desperate moments began even before the controversial heart started pumping life back into Karp, 47, a printing estimator from Skokie, 111.
- Higher up, the Midwest Independent System Operator's state estimator, which helps ensure reliability for several utility companies in the region, had just been taken down for .
- But they will be able to use several tools on the site, including a medical-procedure fee estimator.
News & Articles
- Patients can shop for health care with cost estimator
Nearly all of UnitedHealthcare employee-sponsored plan participants now have access to myHealthcare Cost Estimator, an online and mobile service that allows people to comparison shop for health care services.
June 10, 2013 - American Medical Association