- r to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common
an especially (or specially) cautious approach to the danger
- r in a special manner
- Eat more vegetable protein, especially from beans in general and soybeans in particular.
- It's a wind turbine designed especially for home use.
- But American parents especially may wish to study up on the possible candidates.
News & Articles
- Especially for Seniors - For seniors, knowledge is power
Six years ago, figures from AARP showed that Maine is not just the “oldest” state (15 percent are 65 or older) but it’s the poorest – especially for senior citizens. More than one in five Mainers age 65-plus receive Social Security and for 25 percent of them, it’s their only income.
June 13, 2013 - American Journal
- WA heroin use, deaths up, especially in youth - Thu, 13 Jun 2013 PST
SEATTLE — Heroin use and related deaths have increased significantly across Washington over the past decade, especially among people younger than 30, according to a new study released Wednesday.
June 13, 2013 - The Spokesman-Review
- Wash. heroin use, deaths up., especially in youth
Heroin use and related deaths have increased significantly across Washington over the past decade, especially among people younger than 30, according to a new study released Wednesday.
June 13, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Paris Hilton in The Associated Press
Everyone was super nice and friendly to me,Hilton wrote. "I love South Africa! Such an amazing place, especially during The World Cup! Hope that clears everything up."
- Chet Culver in The Associated Press
I am especially saddened because the accident occurred during the events celebrating Independence Day, which is a day that should be filled with pride and joy for all Iowans and Americans,Culver said.
- Tiger Wood in ESPN
I just need to keep progressing and keep moving my way up the board,he said. "It's a long haul. The US Open is not going to get easier as the week goes on -- especially on the weekend. And from what I hear it's supposed to be overcast, so...