- a producing or characterized by eruptions
an eruptive disease
- a produced by the action of fire or intense heat
- s actively spewing out lava
a geyser is an intermittently eruptive hot spring
- The modern Disney cartoon feature is an adventure of the spirit -- a guided tour through eruptive emotions.
- The fretful interruptions, emendations, and eruptive self-concerns of the asylum's inmates form a play within the play within the play.
- Whether the eruptive scenes he had painted were the proper stuff to soothe Chilean children at their library tables; whether Chile's Government, in an anti-Marxist mood, might .
News & Articles
- Exclusives : Seth Rogen Beyond Thunderdome
Seth Rogen’s rollicking, eruptive laugh is a deceptive thing. It might fool you into thinking the curly-haired Canadian is just a laid-back goof who has stumbled into an enviable Hollywood career, acting in blockbusters alongside jaw-droppingly beautiful leading ladies and his hilarious best buds. But that guffaw belies a very real savvy that has allowed the 31-year-old to navigate his path ...
June 17, 2013 - Filter Magazine