- n a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- n a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- n a part of a broadcast serial
- n film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- As the acclaimed series approaches its conclusion, PTI's television critic James Poniewozik picks his top ten episodes.
- This gemlike season one episode captured the parallels, and the tension, between the family and Family parts of Tony's life.
- Compared with Lost episodes from last seasoneven compared with last week's "Jughead," which focused on Daniel Faradaythis episode didn't really have a center: there was a .
News & Articles
- VIDEO: Burn Notice's Jeffrey Donovan on Directing 100th Episode, Michael and Fi's Flashback
Burn Notice's 100th episode brings Michael Westen back to Miami and star Jeffrey Donovan back in the director's chair ? but the actor originally didn't want to helm the landmark hour.I actually wanted to do the [Season 7] premiere, Donovan, who previously directed two episodes and the Sam Axe movie prequel, tells TVGuide.com. Then [creator] Matt Nix and the studio thought it would be a better ...
June 12, 2013 - TV Guide
- 'The Voice' Season 4, Episode 26 Recap: The Final Three Are Chosen
(NBC) Tuesday night's eliminations episode of The Voice was a particularly tense one. With just a week left until the season finale, the competition has narrowed down to a very talented final three — and it's hard to say where things will go from here. Here's the rundown on the evening's events. Fall Out Boy opens the show with "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)," with ...
June 12, 2013 - Zimbio
- The 404 Throwback: Episode 634, 07/30/10
Here's a throwback episode of The 404 Show where we interviewed Michael Showalter. The comedian behind "The State" and "Wet Hot American Summer" joins us in the studio to chat about his new "Making of..." Web series on Babelgum. [Read more]
June 11, 2013 - CNET
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
There apparently was a "mix of human and systemic failures that contributed to this potential catastrophic breach of security," Obama said. "We need to learn from this episode and act quickly to fix the flaws in our system."
- Roger Goodell in Boston Globe
This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field,Commissioner Roger Goodell wrote in a letter to the Patriots.
- Sean Brady in CBC.ca
This week a painful episode from my own past has come before me,Brady said in Armagh, Northern Ireland, during his St. Patrick's Day mass.