- v increase
This will enhance your enjoyment
- v make better or more attractive
This sauce will enhance the flavor of the meat
- The success of his flight secured the future of space exploration and the development of inventions and technologies that now enhance the daily lives of citizens worldwide.
- When he soberly asks why the ashes are necessary, she replies that they enhance "spiritual transmission" between healer and patient.
- He is not the first athlete to enhance his star status by playing the glamour card, but he is quite possibly the best.
News & Articles
- Mon Power Continues Vegetation Management Work To Enhance System Reliability
Mon Power, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), continues to conduct vegetation management work across its 34-county service area, primarily in north-central West Virginia, as part of its ongoing efforts to help enhance system reliability
June 13, 2013 - ElectricNet
- Cox Communications to Enhance Operational Efficiencies and Customer Experience with New BSS Solution from NetCracker
NetCracker Technology announced today that Cox Communications has selected NetCracker to provide a multi-year managed services business support system solution that will enhance the lead-to-cash process for Cox Business, the company’s line of service offerings designed for business customers.
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- StoneFly Releases Data Deduplication Technology to Enhance and Optimize Unified Scale Out Storage Appliances
StoneFly, the recognized leader in high-performance Unified Scale Out Storage technology, today announced data deduplication technology with StoneFly’s 8th generation release of their award-winning StoneFusion software to further enhance storage optimization of information in enterprise environments. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6 ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- JP Morgan in Melbourne Herald Sun
...of America, Barclays, Citibank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, and UBS, said in a joint statement they "initiated a series of actions to help enhance liquidity and mitigate the...
- Henry Paulson in 940 News
Paulson said Sunday, "I appreciate the additional actions taken this evening by the Federal Reserve to enhance the stability, liquidity and orderliness of our markets."
- Barack Obama in OpEdNews
Clinton even got the normally taciturn President Obama to join her, releasing a statement in which he said he was concerned about "the spread of restrictions on civil society, the growing use of law to curb rather than enhance freedom, and...