encore : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an extra or repeated performance; usually given in response to audience demand
- v request an encore, from a performer
- Your version of Sarah Palin's adieu to Alaska as beat poetry was so popular it even inspired an encore performance using the exAlaska Governor's tweets.
- So The Who played its standard two-hour set, and were then instructed to keep the encore short.
- Priyanka Chopra in Daily Latest News (blog)
Priyanka Chopra wrote, "Welcoming one of the most wonderful and gorgeous people I have met: The stunning Bipasha basu!! Encore guys!!! @iBipasha."
- Joe Perry in guardian.co.uk
There was all this commotion during our encore break and somebody said, 'Steven is here.'Perry told Rolling Stone.
- Abhinav Bindra in Sify
Bindra said: "I was instantly excited when the offer to fly on F16IN came. I have heard about the adrenalin rush when the aircraft sorties in the air and am looking forward to experience it. I guess it will be an encore of what I felt when I hit the...