enchilada : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n tortilla with meat filling baked in tomato sauce seasoned with chili
- A hardier band of explorers shoot for the big enchilada: hiking the entire length of the trail, some 5 million footsteps.
- When TV arrived in force seven years ago, Pace's genial personality went with the small screen the way a hot sauce goes with enchiladas.
- Ever since chef Ellise Pierce tasted true Paris mushrooms grown in 19th century quarries, she has been stuffing her enchiladas with nothing else.
News & Articles
- Different kind of enchilada
These asparagus and chickpea enchiladas are tasty served with brown rice and black beans. The sauce can be refrigerated for up to five days. The enchiladas can be assembled and refrigerated for up to three days.
June 13, 2013 - The St. Augustine Record
- Thomas Mann in Forbes
From his point of view, immigration is absolutely critical,said Thomas Mann of the Brookings Institution. "To lose this is to lose any chance of a real domestic accomplishment in his second term. This is the big enchilada."
- Shannon Briggs in EastsideBoxing.com
Go with the best and forget the rest,Briggs said. "I am the real world heavyweight champ,. not Klitschko, not the robotic Valuev and not Oleg Maskaev. I am the whole enchilada. These other guys are, well to use a Brooklyn expression, they...
- Joe Maddon in Bradenton Herald
When you win the first two, obviously, you want to go for the whole enchilada,Maddon said before the game.