- n the male ruler of an empire
- n red table grape of California
- n large moth of temperate forests of Eurasia having heavily scaled transparent wings
- n large richly colored butterfly
News & Articles
- What Leaders Can Learn From Stand Up To Cancer's Latest Moonshot
Last week a private event was held to introduce Ken Burns' latest PBS production, "Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies." Based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning book by Siddhartha Mukherjee, the program will launch with a companion initiative said to be one of the largest educational programs in the history of documentary filmmaking. Elements will include educational materials, screenings and ...
June 17, 2013 - Forbes
- Days Gone By: 1906 S.F. Japanese Tea Garden birthday party for emperor draws crowds
About 1,500 Japanese, including sumo wrestlers, showed up Nov. 3, 1906, at the Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco to celebrate Emperor Mutsuhito's 54th birthday.
June 16, 2013 - Oakland Tribune
- Sumo Emperor beanbag chair review
The Sumo Emperor beanbag chair is certainly aptly named. This is a big beanbag chair from SumoLounge. How big? Really big. Like, massive. It’s just a beanbag chair, so this isn’t going to be the longest review ever. Did I mention it was big? Oh, and it comes in Red, or red. Yep, it’s a [...]
June 11, 2013 - The Gadgeteer
- Pope Benedict XVI in TIME
The emperor comes to speak about the issue of jihad, holy war,the Pope said.
- Kevin Rudd in Inquirer.net
The time has come, off the back of the current crisis, to proclaim that the great neo-liberal experiment of past failed, that the emperor has no clothes,Rudd said. "Ironically, it falls to social democracy to prevent liberal democracy from...
- Carl Icahn in News Chief
Since the board is clearly unwilling to tell the emperor he wears no clothes, it is left up to the shareholders to take action,Icahn said in his letter.