- n hard red wheat grown especially in Russia and Germany; in United States as stock feed
- Ian Bremmer makes a living measuring political risk (he has a new book out, The Fat Tail, on the importance of such measures for businesses and investors).
News & Articles
- Emmer enters 6th District race
Sparks start to fly even before Emmer announcement “Join us in bringing the spirit of Main Street to Washington,” said … The post Emmer enters 6th District race appeared first on Press and News .
June 13, 2013 - Dayton Press & News
- Delano’s Tom Emmer puts name in hat for 6th District seat
By Susan Van Cleaf Sun Press Newspapers “Join us in bringing the spirit of Main Street to Washington,” said Delano … The post Delano’s Tom Emmer puts name in hat for 6th District seat appeared first on Sun Patriot .
June 13, 2013 - Waconia Patriot
- Matt Entenza in Minneapolis Star Tribune
Once again, Tom Emmer proves he doesn't get it,Entenza said in a press release. "While thousands of working men and women are struggling to make ends meet he's proposing cutting into the wages of lower-income earners."
- Paul Gardner in Minnesota Independent
Last year, when Rep. Paul Gardner, DFL-Shoreview, posted controversial remarks on Twitter - "Emmer seems to belittle his female colleagues (rage, sarcasm) on the House floor more than the men? Great face to the GOP?"
- Margaret Anderson Kelliher in Politics in Minnesota
While I have been at the Capitol standing up to Tim Pawlenty and radical Republicans like Tom Emmer, my opponents have been spending their own personal fortunes to get a head start in this race,Kelliher said in the statement. "But I know...