- n a diplomatic building where ambassadors live or work
- n an ambassador and his entourage collectively
- In the wake of the microwave disclosures, former embassy employees and their families have recalled suffering strange ailments during their tenure in Moscow, ranging from eye .
- How commandos ended the siege at the Iranian embassy It was a stunning success, a national triumph.
- Nobody's saying so, but many will quietly point the finger at Pakistan over a deadly attack on India's Kabul embassy.
News & Articles
- US Embassy Attack In Kabul Reported
Update, 8:52 AM EST: The US Embassy attack in Kabul is now believed to have been a suicide bombing, and casualties have been reported but not confirmed. According to local news sources on Twitter, the US Embassy attack was carried out by a suicide bomber in a Toyota Corolla or Land Cruiser, and witnesses say [...] US Embassy Attack In Kabul Reported is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Suicide blast in Kabul kills 3 near US Embassy
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A suicide bomber struck outside the Afghan Supreme Court near the U.S. Embassy in Kabul on Tuesday, killing at least three people and wounding seven, police said.
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle North/Lynnwood Earns 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Embassy Suites Lynnwood Hotel Honored as a Top Performing Hotel as Reviewed by Travelers on the World’s Largest Travel Site (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10804895.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- David Miliband in Bloomberg
Hossein is a member of our embassy staff going about his legitimate duties,Miliband said in a statement on the Foreign Office's Web site. "Iranian action against him, and those against Clotilde Reiss and a member of the staff of the French...
- Nouri al-Maliki in Forbes
A top aide to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki told The Associated Press that Washington was considering meeting the demand, "but so far there has been no concrete answer from the US Embassy showing it was definitely going to drop Blackwater."
- Harold Moore in Centre Daily Times
The recent blasts in our embassy ...... have cast a shadow over our efforts to normalize relations with Pakistan and to bring a lasting and honourable peace in our region. I have personally conveyed my concern and disappointment to the government... Manmohan Singh http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manmohan_Singh&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH6ZyRkwy1bOgMraS9dZn9q9TYvkg Economic Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/PoliticsNation/Pak_support_to_terror_can_hit_ties/articleshow/3367590.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHq9LfgQoEDa1sGHagcVweDHFQvWg Aug 14, 2008
32431 41817 embattled If the air bridge failed, the embattled men of the 1st Battalion, 7th Cavalry (Regiment) would certainly die in much the same way George Armstrong Custer's cavalrymen died at Little Big Horn -- cut off, surrounded by numerically superior forces,...