- s expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- Oh, and it's a comic book Bechdel's breathtakingly, pitilessly smart commentary duets with deliriously eloquent line drawings, as well as letters and maps and literary quotations.
- AGE: 46 OCCUPATION: First-term Illinois Senator, Democratic Presidential candidate NUMBER OF PTI COVERS: 4 PREVIOUS APPEARANCES ON THE PTI 100: 2 PRO: The eloquent .
- He knows before going in, more precisely than ever, where the boundary lies between malignancy and "eloquent brain," the clusters of cells responsible for speech, perception, motor .
News & Articles
- Edward Snowden Is Completely Wrong
Is he a hero—the most important whistle-blower in U.S. history, as Pentagon Papers leaker Daniel Ellsberg called him? Or is Edward Snowden a flat-out traitor and a very deluded young man? The 29-year-old contractor at the center of the biggest national security scandal in years is eloquent and impressively intelligent, having risen from high school dropout and security guard at the National ...
June 15, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Letter: Darwin vs. creationism?
Marianne Ziegler, Bonita Springs: Short and eloquent: "You should only know the God I have seen."
June 13, 2013 - Naples Daily News
- Applauds the library's Ken Burns event
What a thrill to see the school's theater filled with so many interested citizens. His natural storytelling ability and eloquent, yet friendly delivery, was one of our most unforgettable moments.
June 13, 2013 - The Greater New Milford Spectrum
- John McCain in Action 3 News
McCain, who coasted to a win in Wisconsin, said he's now preparing to fight to make sure Americans "are not deceived by an eloquent but empty call for change."
- President Bush in Daily Press
He was a talented and eloquent newsman and storyteller whose special gift was his ability to make the viewers at home genuinely care about more than just who won or lost,Bush said in a statement.