- v run away secretly with one's beloved
The young couple eloped and got married in Las Vegas
- As a child, the magician had met and fallen in love with a young duchess and schemed to elope with her.
- Scolded by testy cab drivers, seared by his best girl's refusal to elope with him, and surrounded by an adult world of "phonies," he loses control of his tight-lipped histrionics.
- Machiko attempts suicide but is saved at the last moment by Haruki, who begs her to elope.
News & Articles
- Carolyn Hax: Is skipping the wedding another relationship compromise?
She would like to have a ceremony; he’d rather elope. She wonders if their disagreement is a sign.
June 21, 2013 - Washington Post
- Protective Dad Uses Facebook To Catch Potential Kidnapper
A protective dad in Washington used Facebook to catch a 30-year-old who planned to elope with his 15-year-old daughter. The teenager’s mom posed as her daughter and talked to alleged kidnapper Jason D. Richards on Facebook. She persuaded him to meet her in an alley behind the house. The dad and a couple of his friends... Read more » Protective Dad Uses Facebook To Catch Potential Kidnapper is a ...
June 20, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Sandhya in IndiaGlitz
Heaping confidence on 'Odipolaama', one of her forthcoming films, Sandhya says, "It's about a young man and woman, who are not in love, but elope. What made them run away from home and what happened to their lives is the crux."
- Kevin Sacre in RTE.ie
Sacre spoke to Digital Spy about his impending nuptials: "I'm so bored of them...... No, it's great! She's very organised, I'm not! It's a nightmare - I'd rather elope!"
- Shelden Williams in Sacramento Bee
We just decided that with both of our schedules, it would be better to elope,Williams said.