eln : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a Marxist terrorist group formed in 1963 by Colombian intellectuals who were inspired by the Cuban Revolution; responsible for a campaign of mass kidnappings and resistance to the government's efforts to stop the drug trade
- n a terrorist organization in Bolivia that acts as an umbrella for numerous small indigenous subversive groups; a revival of a group with Marxist-Leninist ideologies originally established by Che Guevara in the 1960s
News & Articles
- 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street
Elan Insanity, Walter's Wild Ride, Pratt's Spat and Oy Vey Orchard highlight Gregg Greenberg's list this week of the Street's dumbest items. Click to view a price quote on ELN . Click to research the Drugs industry.
June 21, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Pre-Market Most Active for Jun 18, 2013 : ELN, BUD, BHP, SIRI, BAC, SFL, STM, NWS, BBRY, ARMH, FB, CLWR
Pre-Market Most Active for Jun 18, 2013 : ELN, BUD, BHP, SIRI, BAC, SFL, STM, NWS, BBRY, ARMH, FB, CLWR
June 18, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Elan Investors Approve Buyback to Force Royalty Bid End
Elan Corp. (ELN) shareholders approved a share-repurchase program, a vote that Elan says will force Royalty Pharma to end its $6.7 billion takeover bid as the Irish company seeks other suitors.
June 17, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Antonio GarcÃa in Reuters UK
We do not cultivate illicit crops, operate cocaine production laboratories or traffic in drugs. This is ELN policy. What the commissioner said is not true,Garcia said.
- Alvaro Uribe in Latin American Herald Tribune
I have news here that 18 from the ELN, pressured by the navy, surrendered south of Bahia Solano and Nuqui, in Choco,Uribe said Saturday at a community council meeting in Bogota.
- Luis Carlos Restrepo in CNN
It is impossible to move the process forward if the ELN insists on remaining a clandestine organization,Restrepo said.