- n a pancreatic enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of elastin
- One drug promises to prevent a protein called elastase, produced in dangerous quantities by the CF patient's own immune cells, from attacking lung tissue.
News & Articles
- MILLENNIUM PARTNERS, L.P. UK Regulatory Announcement: Form 8.3 - Elan Corporation Plc
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- FORM 8.3 IRISH TAKEOVER PANEL DISCLOSURE UNDER RULE 8.3 OF THE IRISH TAKEOVER PANEL ACT, 1997, TAKEOVER RULES, 2007 (AS AMENDED) DEALINGS BY PERSONS WITH INTERESTS IN RELEVANT SECURITIES REPRESENTING 1% OR MORE 1. KEY INFORMATION Name of person dealing (Note 1) Millennium Partners, L.P.* Company dealt in Elan Corporation Plc Class of relevant security to which the ...
Sept. 12, 2013 - Business Wire
- Altitude Announces Maiden NI 43-101 Coal Resource on Elan Coal's Alberta Coking Coal Project
On behalf of Elan Coal Ltd. , Altitude Resources Inc. is pleased to announce an initial NI 43 - 101 Coal Resource estimate comprising of 62.14 million tonnes in the Indicated Mineral Resource category ...
Sept. 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Elan Wellness Center Debuts its Theralase Therapeutic Laser System to Relieve Back, Muscle, and Joint Pain
Keeping up with the latest technological advances, the Elan Wellness Center introduces its own Theralase therapeutic laser system . An advanced treatment protocol which helps to eliminate neck, back, joint, and muscle pain (PRWeb September 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Theralase-laser-system/Tampa-chiropractic-care/prweb11104452.htm
Sept. 11, 2013 - PRWeb