- a limited to or caring only about yourself and your own needs
- In Seattle or in the Hague, failure was preordained quite simply because there is a limit to the way differences created by selfish, egoistical interests can be papered over, and .
- Sir: The events in Africa today March 13 are not a new chapter in human history, and any attempts to depict them as such are unjustified, egoistical and malicious.
- A psychoanalyst would probably point out that their "faith" may be resting upon a perverse, egoistical ardor for a form of self-perfectionism among the ranks of Jehovah's .
News & Articles
- Kanye West Blasts DJs During a Concert Rant
Wests rants about two radio DJs, Sway and Charlemagne Tha God, during his show in Pennsylvania after they called the rapper 'egoistical' and 'narcissistic' in interviews.
Feb. 15, 2014 - AceShowbiz
- Fidel Castro in Earthtimes
Modern man is not less egoistical than Greek men in Plato's time,Fidel told intellectuals who once followed him with determination.