- a limited to or caring only about yourself and your own needs
- In general, they are "self-willed, self-centred, zestful, incautious, daring.
- Long an opponent of Marshal Chiang Kaishek, whom he considers a self-centred militarist, he forgot his differences at the time of the Shanghai incident to help Chiang oppose .
- Pretty, long-legged Lora Baxter is shrill, restless, self-centred and predatory as Tallulah Bankhead.
News & Articles
- Canada: Church must critique ‘self-centredness’
“Part of the mission of the church is to critique the fundamental basis of self-centredness,” said the Rev. Dr. Christopher Duraisingh. Photo: Art Babych [Anglican Journal] An eminent South Indian theologian on July 3 challenged Anglicans and Lutherans to “de-centre” themselves and their churches so that they can truly serve the world. “Part of the mission of the church is to critique the ...
July 5, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News